the Last of the Dashkin the Last of the Dashkin

Brilliant Animation

Great animating style, combined with a simple "wordless" premise, and you have a very tasteful piece on your hands! Wonderful work, as are all the other pieces in this series.

Beer Run! Beer Run!

Probably your best one!

You guys always know how to turn the expectations around; great job!

The Pigpen The Pigpen

Wonderful artisitic piece

It's a breath of fresh air when someone on this website posts a creative artful piece that utilizes metaphors, exaggeration, and implies social commentary, without it being overly laden with crude violence for a cheap laugh, or other profanity of the like.
There's so many things that can be pulled from this narrative, but the animation itself is astounding. I'm not sure it you did it in Flash or not, but it seriously looks hand drawn.
Beautiful job sir!

SpamClamberton responds:

All Flash here, boss.

Enough Plumbers Enough Plumbers

Fun reimaginging of the original plumbers

I like it a lot; great new take on the Mario Bros. approach.

The Company of Myself The Company of Myself

Best story in a platformer...period!

I must say I got the chills playing this game. Such simple graphics and premise, yet executed in such a way where it offers the player an immersive and compelling experience. I loved every second of it; even the extremely challenging parts. It made you think from a puzzle game perspective, and even allowed you to think from an imaginative perspective. 10/10 by far.

Super Mario Crossover Super Mario Crossover

Holy cow!

I'm amazed at just how similar the characters actually play to their original game in Mario's world...wonderful work!

Tarboy OST - Two's a Part Tarboy OST - Two's a Part

A bit jealous...

This is beyond good; and being a composer for this site, I am a bit jealous that I don't have something this awesome in my original song library...
Great work!